Cost per click is the amount of money charged by an advertising website for every visitor directed to a banner ad, or sponsored link.
It can range from about 20cents, to $20 in some industries! When it comes to monetizing your blog, you’ll typically be getting about 20c to $2 per click on a banner, if you are running CPC campaigns. If the advertisers is in a highly competitive industry like credit cards or insurance, then you can sometimes get up to $10.
User our CPC calculator below to determine exactly how much you are paying per click. You’ll need to enter the amount you spent on the marketing channel you are measuring (e.g. Paid Search), and the number of clicks you received from that marketing channel. Our CPC calculator will then show you how much you are paying per click.
What is the CPC Formula?
What does CPC actually mean?
CPC simply means “cost per click”. It is exactly as you’d expect – the cost to the advertiser per click they receive on an advert of any sort.
Why is The CPC Important?
- Open Rate CalculatorOur open rate calculator is super simple – all you need to do is enter the number of people which opened your email, and the number of people […]
- CPV CalculatorCost Per View (CPV) is most often used in relation to any sort of video ad, whether it be on Youtube, Facebook, or any other platform. It is […]
- CPI CalculatorCost per install is a metric that has been around for years. It’s used to measure the cost of an ad campaign in which advertisers pay each time […]
- eCPM CalculatorAn eCPM calculator reveals one of the most important, and interesting, metrics a website owner needs to look at. I’ll do my best on this page to explain […]
- CPA CalculatorCPA (cost per acquisition) is the dollar price that an advertiser pays to acquire a customer. It is one of the most important metrics for any digital marketer. […]
- CPC CalculatorCost per click is the amount of money charged by an advertising website for every visitor directed to a banner ad, or sponsored link. It can range from […]
- Conversion Rate CalculatorYou conversion rate can be calculated in a number of different ways. In it’s most simplest form, a websites conversion rate is the number of online sales as […]
- CTR CalculatorThe click through rate (CTR) is one of the most basic, and most frequently used, metrics in the online advertising industry. CTR is used to gauge the attractiveness […]