Intro content goes here
Use our click through rate calculator below to determine your CTR. Simply enter the number of clicks and ad received, and the number of ad impressions it received, and our calculator will show you the click through rate.
What is the CPI Formula?
What does CPI actually mean?
Why is The CPI Important?
- Open Rate CalculatorOur open rate calculator is super simple – all you need to do is enter the number of people which opened your email, and the number of people […]
- CPV CalculatorCost Per View (CPV) is most often used in relation to any sort of video ad, whether it be on Youtube, Facebook, or any other platform. It is […]
- CPI CalculatorIntro content goes here CPI Calculator: Use our click through rate calculator below to determine your CTR. Simply enter the number of clicks and ad received, and the […]
- eCPM CalculatorAn eCPM calculator reveals one of the most important, and interesting, metrics a website owner needs to look at. I’ll do my best on this page to explain […]
- CPA CalculatorCPA (cost per acquisition) is the dollar price that an advertiser pays to acquire a customer. It is one of the most important metrics for any digital marketer. […]
- CPC Calculators CPC Calculator: User our CPC calculator below to determine exactly how much you are paying per click. You’ll need to enter the amount you spent on the […]
- Conversion Rate CalculatorYou conversion rate can be calculated in a number of different ways. In it’s most simplest form, a websites conversion rate is the number of online sales as […]
- CTR CalculatorThe click through rate (CTR) is one of the most basic, and most frequently used, metrics in the online advertising industry. CTR is used to gauge the attractiveness […]